Sunday, June 27, 2010

A perfect Sunday...

Devin being assigned PowerPoint at church is always such a blessing... and a motivator. If not, we would definitely have slept in today, but instead we had the benefit of attending church, chatting with Pastor Ray, singing some great songs (they played all of my favorites today!) and listening to an awesome sermon (as always). Yep. That was where we belonged.

Bikram was good today, and I'm so glad. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous heading back into the Bikram's torture chamber after our very rough class on Friday. But it was good - able to do all the postures and I'm starting to most definitely notice a change in my reflection. Great backbend today and my half moon is most certainly improving.

Weight training went well, and even though it's only our fourth session, it's definitely working - can't wait to see the condition we will be in for our trip to Hawaii in September! (I can't wait...).

D's hockey game tonight topped off with a special treat - ice cream cone from McD's. Yummy!

No comments: