Saturday, June 26, 2010

The challenge of the challenge

Apparently I'm a little challenge challenged. I had hoped for 23 Bikram classes in 23 days, but that lasted for only four days. We had every intention of going today, well, I did anyway, but the thing with Bikram is that it's not just about surviving the class, it's about the preparation before the class. You can't eat within 3 hours of the class, but you must eat before going. Thus, you have to hit that 3-4 hour window. D and I were so wrapped up with our puzzle (yes! I finally did one of my puzzles) and our movie (Up in the Air), that we forgot to eat. So we ended up spending some time lazing around in the pool. :-( Back to class tomorrow afternoon.

Sue and Tom came over for dinner and of course, it was wonderful! So blessed to have the best in-laws!!

Tomorrow: church, weight training, Bikram, and Devin's hockey game. Should be a fun day!

No comments: